ALL CONTENT ON THIS NEWS SITE ORIGINATES FROM OTHER INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCES.

DIED SUDDENLY

Friday, July 22, 2022

FBI SWAT team raided my home with assault rifles and a battering ram.

 


Dear Freedom Loving People

As you probably have heard, I have been sentenced to prison for 60 days.

I'm a lawyer and a medical doctor with decades of service to patients in minority communities. I have no criminal record.

So, what am I sentenced for? A bogus misdemeanor charge of trespassing.

The absurd and unfair punishment comes from a fascist Biden administration and their political allies that want to silence me from speaking the truth.

But this fight isn't about me. America's Frontline Doctors continues to fight for free speech, and for your Constitutional liberties.

If they can send me to prison for speaking the truth about COVID, they can crush anyone.

My initial arrest was a violent assault. An FBI SWAT team raided my home with assault rifles and a battering ram. I had to remain in prison for two days.

I have personally funded my legal defense and not one dollar from AFLDS has been spent on my attorneys. However, we must continue the AFLDS mission and keep pushing back against a tyrannical government.

We have been shadow banned, censored, threatened, and arrested for speaking the truth. I keep fighting so you can make informed medical decisions for yourself and your family.

If you can, please become a monthly donor of $25, $50, $100, or $250 today to support the mission and work of America's Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) today. We need you to stand with us!

Otherwise, urgently make a one-time donation right now. $200, $500, or even $1000, $5000 and above. This is the time to take a stand!

For Liberty,

Simone Gold Signature

Simone Gold, MD, JDFounderAmerica’s Frontline DoctorsThe Trusted Name for Independent Information

No comments:

Post a Comment