ALL CONTENT ON THIS NEWS SITE ORIGINATES FROM OTHER INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCES.

DIED SUDDENLY

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

This is truly the hardest thing I ever had to do

 

“This is truly the hardest thing I ever had to do”.

Rich Ornelas

July 26, 2022

I am sure life for many people comes very easy, but not for this guy, and that’s for sure. I could begin from way back when I was a kid; but for this entry I am going to start from about 2017ish.

Let’s get started with who and what. I was blessed enough to be good at many things, but one thing I feel that I am really good at is writing music. The visualization of a song I am sure comes differently for most all writers, but I will give you my view of it.

When I write music not only do I hear the guitars bass drums and vocal lines, I also visualizes the story behind all the music. I am not a writer that just throws three notes together and calls it a song. Now I am not putting down those who do that, I just can’t write that way.

Ok before you stop reading this know that this is not the direction of the story. Just a little back ground so you will truly understand why I titled the story the way I did.

Alright back to the back ground. Ok several years ago oh… about 2007 or so I met a very nice woman and we hit it off and ended up having a couple kids, twins to be exact.

They were beautiful babies so full of life then they received their 12 month shots and when we brought them home, they were both incoherent. Hmmm how do I say this… they were zombie like; they were not the bouncing babies we had before they got the shots.

A day later my little baby girl bounced back from whatever coma she was in and my little baby boy did not.

We had no idea what the problem was but we knew something was terribly wrong.

Well he ended up getting diagnosed with autism and people fight me all the time saying it was not the shots, but when you have twins it’s pretty damn hard to discount the massive difference from the before and after.

Ok now the next point.

I was watching videos on YouTube around 2009, and came across several videos relating to the flat earth, and I did extensive studies on this topic. I will leave this right here and move on to the next point.

While looking up things on flat earth; I fell down the YouTube rabbit hole and just started watching videos one after the other.

Back then they were not deleting everything that did not follow a certain narrative like they are today, so I was able to plunge myself into many different types of topics, and let me tell you; I seen a great deal of strange things, and that my readers is putting it lightly.

I came across all kinds of stuff like the fall of Rome how it happened, how Hitler came to power, who the money backers were for WWII as well as all the lies and deception that went on to get the US into that war and many, many other wars. I found videos of how the federal banking system was devised, and who the people were behind it all. How and why the CIA was created and what it turned into. I found things about the gulf of Tonkin I see the deception to get the US into the Vietnam War, the Cuban missile crisis. And so very many more lies and deceptions in this vein.

I even came across some very strange things about very rich families and how they are connected to the US government and governments around the world. I’ve seen videos of who funded the first public schools the rules the schools had to follow in regards to curriculum if they wanted the money to keep coming in. I have seen videos and real several books on the Revolutionary war, how the European banking system was changed immediately after the revolutionary.

The real reason the civil war happened. Who started the KKK and why. Who and why Planned Parenthood was started learned all about the people who ran Planned Parenthood through the years.

Let’s just say I changed my political belief system really fast from the Democratic Party to the independent constitutional party.

Now with all my knowledge now, I will never go back to a party that kills babies, or removes God from everything in life and a party that wants total control over everything and everyone. I am stuck in my ways and nothing anyone will ever say will change that.

Alright now that you have a little back ground you might understand this a little batter. Oh let me point out one more thing, who in their right mind would continue for 28 years to lie to people? When it comes to giving people truthful information about happened was is happening and what’s going to happen also who is really in control of the world. This person has dedicated his life to giving people truthful information on what is really happening behind the satanic deceptive curtain.

Ok here comes my point of this writing. With my band we decided to go on tour to raise money to help homeless veterans, and by doing this; my wife and I let our house go, and went on tour without having a place to live when the tour was done.

The people that went on tour with us were an older couple it was the lead guitar player and his wife. And at the time, because of my rules in this band of no politics and no religious talk, the band members got along great. So I never really knew their political belief system as it were.

Well when we got back from tour they offered to let us stay at their home until we could find another place to live. It was a tight fit for sure. Well they do things in a very repetitive, structured manner.

Basically they do the same things at the same times almost every single day. Is this a problem? No it is not a problem it’s their life and their house so who am I to tell them how to live their lives? That is not who I am. I am a very respectful person and will never force anyone to do any anything. We all have free will amongst other things given to us by God.

Well they are for the most part agnostic, and full blown democrat liberal’s big time. Hey it’s their life they can live it however they want. But see the thing is; I know the truth about that party and about many of the republicans as well. And I also know who runs the media the school systems the courts the banks the energy system and anything else that will give them power over the people. I know what agenda 21 and 2030 is is, I know that the pandemic gave these evil people the open door to bring in their one world order dictator system and I also know that everything going on is all told in the bible.

Knowing all these things and seeing people I love continue to be brainwashed but the media, just breaks my heart because I can’t tell them anything because they are beyond set in their ways and will go to the grave never knowing the truth about how this world really works. And like I said this really hurts me because I love these amazing people with all my heart, so seeing them get duped into all the satanic man made propaganda, gas lighting, and indoctrination system of things really sucks. And again I am unable to tell them anything.

Most people now are truly awake to the lies and deception that is going on, and many more are waking up to all the lies that have been going on for a hundred plus years and beyond.

 I currently live with them for a few weeks out of the year as I am a full time over the road truck driver and every time I get home, I see them watching the programmed deception on the TV. “This is truly the hardest thing I have ever had to do” to see people I love very much fall deep into a pit of satanic lies and deception.


ALEX'S WAR DOCUMENTARY DVD

PRE-ORDER Today!! Starts shipping July 29th!

Get a behind the scenes look into Alex's fight against the Globalists in this latest groundbreaking documentary!

Who is Alex Jones? Looking past caricature and propaganda, acclaimed film director Alex Lee Moyer draws on twenty-five years of Infowars archives, unprecedented personal interviews with Jones, and behind the scenes access during the final months leading up Joe Biden’s inauguration.

$24.95
Payment Options for the Infowars Store

Who is Alex Jones? Looking past caricature and propaganda, acclaimed film director Alex Lee Moyer draws on twenty-five years of Infowars archives, unprecedented personal interviews with Jones, and behind the scenes access during the final months leading up Joe Biden’s inauguration. ALEX’S WAR is an examination of the shattering of our national narrative through the rollercoaster career of America’s most infamous media icon. ALEX’S WAR already hit number two on the Apple’s Pre-Order Charts nationwide but you can own the physical DVD where it can’t be censored, starts shipping July 29th. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment